Prep time: 15mins
Cook time: 20mins
|1 Tbsp neutral oil
1 medium onion, finely sliced
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
2 Tbsp Mexican Seasoning
500 grams “The Meat Box” Beef mince
400g can of red kidney beans
400g can of chopped tomatoes
Grated tasty cheese
- In a large pan heat the oil, add the onion and cook till soft.
- Add the garlic and Mexican seasoning, cook a further minute till fragrant then add the mince.
- Stir and keep breaking up the mince, cook till the meat is browned.
- Add the red kidney beans and tomatoes to the pan.
- Simmer for approximately 10 minutes until the mixture is thickened.
- Serve with nacho corn chips, sour cream and grated cheese then sprinkle over the parsley.