Prep time: 20mins
Freeze time: overnight
4 egg yolks
1 cup caster sugar
2 cups Lewis Rd Creamery Double Cream
½ cup Fresh as strawberry slices
- Beat egg yolks and caster sugar together until pale and creamy.
- In a separate bowl whisk cream until just stiff.
- Fold the cream into the egg mixture, then fold through the strawberry slices, pour into a plastic container and seal.
- Freeze until firm.
- Layer in glasses with fresh strawberries and top with extra Fresh as strawberry slices
- Serve in waffle cones with Fresh as strawberry slices and grated chocolate