Maple Chicken Drumsticks
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
500 grams “The Meat Box” Chicken drumsticks
¼ cup Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat Oven to 180C fan bake.
- Spray your baking pan with oil or line with baking paper for an easier cleanup.
- Spread onion slices evenly on the baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the maple, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and season with salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add the drumsticks into the bowl with sauce mix and make sure they are well coated. Once coated, place in baking pan on the sliced onion and pour the remainder of the sauce on top of the drumsticks.
- Cook for about 30-40 minutes until brown and chicken is cooked through.