Maple glazed baby pork meatloaves
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
500 grams “The Meat Box” pork mince
1 medium onion, finely sliced
2 Tbsp fruit chutney
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
½ cup breadcrumbs
300 grams “The Meat Box gourmet streaky bacon
2 Tbsp apricot jam
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl mix together the pork mince, onion, fruit chutney, Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs and egg, season with salt and pepper.
- Take a 12 x ½ cup capacity hole muffin tin, spray lightly with baking spray.
- Line the holes with bacon then fill the holes with the pork mince mixture.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes, while the meatloaves are cooking make the glaze.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients.
- Remove the meatloaves from the muffin tins and place upside down (revealing the bacon) on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush the glaze over the meatloaves and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.