Pork and Fennel Pasta
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
400 grams penne pasta
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
400 grams “The Meat Box” pork mince
1 small red chilli, finely sliced
Rind of one lemon
1 Fennel bulb, finely sliced
¼ cup white wine
½ cup chicken stock
Parmesan and chopped fennel tips to serve.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water till just soft to the soft, this should take about 10-12minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, take a large fry pan, heat the oil then add the pork mince and cook breaking it up for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli, lemon, fennel, wine and stock then simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta, season and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle over the grated parmesan and chopped fennel tips.