Beef Sirloin Steaks (2 x 200g)
A tender, tasty steak, cut from the loin – this is the knight of the dining table.
1. Remove from fridge and allow to come up to room temperature.
2. Salt and Pepper the steaks while you bring a cast iron pan or skillet to medium-high heat.
3. Melt one tablespoon of butter in pan with two crushed garlic cloves, add steaks.
4. Sear steaks on each side until flavourful browning occurs on each side.
5. Remove steaks from pan and add sliced mushrooms, cook until just tender.
6. Add half teaspoon of cornflour or evaporated milk and stir to gravy like consistency.
7. Transfer steaks back into pan and spoon sauce over the top.
8. Serve 😉