Bacon & Cheese Beef ‘PHAT’ Burger Patties (4 x 150g)
This is a Burger Patty not to be missed! Nothing goes better with burgers than Bacon and Cheese, so we figured why not combine the two and offer you the ‘ultimate’ Patty.
- Bring lightly oiled pan to high heat so be sure to get that sizzle when patties first go in.
- Turn only ONCE! Constantly turning or pushing your patty will only dry it out and toughen the outside.
- 2 minutes each side for rare, 3 minutes each side for medium-rare and 4 minutes each side for medium. If you like your meat well done this isn’t the website for you 😉
- Don’t give in to temptation just yet, allow patties to rest 10 minutes before eating. This allows all the tasty juices from the Beef, Bacon and Cheese to redistribute back throughout the patty as opposed to ooze out and stay out.
- Soft brioche bun, crisp iceberg lettuce, sliced vine ripened tomato and a dollop of our Lemon Lime Aioli will make this a truly life changing experience!