Lamb Leg Diced (500g)
Tasty Moroccan Lamb Tagine
4 teaspoons oil
500g diced lamb
400ml chicken stock
2 small onions, chopped
100g pitted prunes
80g dried apricots, halved
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1⁄4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the meat in small batches, and cook over a medium heat until well browned.
- Return all the meat to the pan.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except the almonds) and season with pepper.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer covered for about 1 hour or until the meat is tender.
- Garnish with the almonds, and serve with rice or couscous.