The Meat Box Sous Vide Butter Chicken
- Rinse the white rice grains with cold water until the water runs clear.
- Place 1 cup of rice in a saucepan on the stove. Add 1 ½ cups of water and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Simply remove from packaging of the Butter Chicken, pop in the microwave and heat on high for 4-6 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove the rice from heat and let it stand covered for an additional 5 minutes.
- Once the sous vide butter chicken and rice is ready, serve the Butter Chicken over the prepared rice. Garnish with fresh coriander or a dollop of yogurt for an extra touch of flavour.