- Remove the Pulled Pork from packaging and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes until heated through.
- Warm tortillas by wrapping them in a damp paper towel and microwaving for 20-30 seconds or placing them on a dry, hot skillet for a few seconds on each side.
- Lay out warmed tortillas on a clean surface and spoon a generous portion of heated pulled pork onto the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese (using 0.5 portion specified in the Dinner Box) over the pulled pork. Optionally, add other desired toppings like salsa, sour cream, guacamole, or fresh cilantro.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling. Starting from the bottom, tightly roll the tortilla to create a burrito.
- Place the rolled burritos seam-side down on a serving platter. Optionally, warm them in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese further.
- Serve your delicious Pulled Pork Burritos with your favorite sides or sauces.
- These burritos are perfect for a quick and satisfying meal, combining the savoury goodness of pulled pork with the comfort of a burrito.
- Feel free to customise the burritos with additional ingredients or toppings to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy your Pulled Pork Burrito Bliss!