1 pound Ground Beef (96/4)
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons (30g) Low Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons (38g) Oyster Sauce
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
2 cups Beef Bone Broth
4 large Eggs
1 Tablespoon Chili Oil (or your choice of oil)
Cooked Rice, Sesame Seeds, Green Onion, for serving
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and brown the ground beef before breaking apart and fully cooking.
2. While the beef cooks, mix the dry spices together before mixing with the soy sauce and oyster sauce.
3. Once the beef is cooked, add the sauce and beef broth.
4. Continue cooking until the liquid has reduced to a thick sauce, about 10 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat to medium-low and create 4 wells in the ground beef. Add a splash of chili oil to each, followed by an egg.
6. Cover and cook until the eggs are done to your liking.
7. Turn off the heat and garnish with green onion, sesame seeds, and chili oil. Serve with rice, if desired.