- 2 packets “The Meat Box” Baby Back Ribs (approx. 1.2kg)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
Spicy BBQ sauce
- 1 cup tomato passata
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup malt vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp chipotle tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place the ribs in a large pan or pot and cover with cold water, add the onion and garlic.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 25 mins.
- While the ribs are simmering, in a small pot place all the sauce ingredients, cook stirring for about 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Drain, discard the onion and garlic and place in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush over the BBQ sauce and roast for 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden.