1/2T olive oil
1 packet of pork and fennel sausages
1 onion, sliced
2t garlic, minced
1T curry powder
2c chicken stock
1 carrot, peeled and sliced
1c peas, frozen
2T mango chutney (or another chutney)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the sausages until browned all over and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until the onion begins to soften.
- Add the curry and flour and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Slowly add the stock, stirring continuously.
- Add the sausages, carrot, peas, chutney, and salt, and cook for 5 minutes or until the carrot has started to soften slightly.