500g spaghetti pasta
2T olive oil
500g beef mince
3t garlic, minced
1T thyme leaves, chopped
2T tomato paste
1/2t black pepper
1/3c dry white wine
2T red wine vinegar
1T lemon juice
2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2c kalamata olives
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat 1T of the oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the mince , garlic and thyme, and cook until mince is browned and broken up.
- Add the tomato paste, sugar, salt and pepper and cook for another five minutes.
- Add the white wine and red wine vinegar and cook until the liquid has reduced.
- Toss the pasta with the remaining oil and lemon juice before topping with the Bolognese, tomatoes, olives and feta crumbled.