- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch rocket
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- To make the dressing mix together the honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; slowly add the olive oil while continuing to whisk.
- Place the rocket in the bottom of a salad bowl; scatter the orange segments, fennel slices, and olives over the rocket
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad to serve.